brow lift IN ORLANDO
Book Brow Lift Surgery with us and receive a year of HZ membership pricing for all of our products and non-invasive services.
A Brow Lift is a cosmetic procedure that aims to smooth the naturally formed wrinkles across the forehead and in between the eyebrows by repositioning the eyebrows higher on the face. Dr. Z will choose between the traditional Brow Lift and an Endoscopic Brow Lift in order to provide you the results you desire based off your current condition. As you age, newly formed wrinkles can make one look older, angry, stressed, or generally unhappy. The forehead and eyebrow area are typically the most common places for wrinkles to form over time. With the help of Dr. Z and a Brow Lift in Orlando, you can achieve a more refreshed, smoother, and younger facial appearance. Choose a Brow Lift in Orlando, FL with board certified plastic surgeon.
Who Is A Good Candidate For A Brow Lift?
Plastic surgery should always be a personal decision that is not influenced by the opinions of others. As with any plastic surgery, patients must always be in good health to be considered for this procedure. So, what makes a "good" candidate besides simply being in good health?
Typically, candidates that undergo a brow lift are generally between the ages of 40-50 who's eyelids and brow line appear to be saggy or wrinkly. However, some patients can battle these issues in their 30s and, in severe case, in their late 20s. If you identify with any of the following, you may be an ideal candidate for a Brow Lift:
- Drooping eyebrows
- Wrinkles in between the eyebrows
- Wrinkles across the forehead
- Heavy upper eyelids
- Outside of your eyebrows are sagging
- If you're unable to apply makeup to your eyelid due to excessive sagging
- You feel self conscious about your wrinkles/sagging eyebrows
- If you wish to have a rejuvenated, fresh look
How Long Is Brow Lift Recovery?
Typically, patients experience little pain following surgery. However, it is common to experience slight discomfort, tightness, bruising, and/or swelling. If you experience any of these, remember these issues resolve themselves quickly. Brow Lift recovery time is usually within a week. Patients are generally back at work the following week after their procedure.
However, it is important to understand that your recovery time depends on the extent of your surgery and how your body responds to the surgery. Dr. Z and our staff will guide you through your recovery process. It's important to follow all of Dr. Z's instructions in order to ensure a healthy, safe, and cleanly recovery. Here's a few tips to help your recovery run smoothly:
- Apply ice packs to minimize swelling
- Avoid strenuous activities
- Apply any prescribed ointments
- Keep your head elevated for at least two days following your procedure
Are There Different Brow Lift Techniques?
Yes, there are two main types of Brow Lift techniques that Dr. Z will choose between based on your intended results and your unique situation.
- Endoscopic Brow Lift: This is the least invasive options used by Dr. Z for achieving a youthful look with a Brow Lift procedure. Dr. Z will create a series of short incisions along your hairline and use thin instruments and a camera to reposition and lift the tissue while removing any excess fat behind your eyebrows. The camera allows Dr. Z to see the internal structures of the forehead while working on your Brow Lift.
- Open Brow Lift: This technique involves creating one long incision hidden in your hairline. Dr. Z will then loosen the muscle, lift the skin, and remove any excess fat.
- Limited Incision Technique: This technique is a combination of the aforementioned techniques without the endoscope. This procedure targets the wrinkles around the eyes rather than the center of the forehead. The incision in the hairline will be hidden from plain sight once it heals.
Can I Finance A Brow Lift Surgery In Orlando?
If you're interested in financing a Brow Lift in Orlando, then you're in luck. We have five financing options for you to consider: CareCredit, HZ Plastic Surgery Layaway plan, Alphaeon Credit, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
If you're considering a Brow Lift in Orlando, schedule your one-on-one consultation with our board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Z. Call 407-377-5438 or fill out the form below.