gynecomastia IN ORLANDO
Book Gynecomastia Surgery with us and receive a year of HZ membership pricing for all of our products and non-invasive services.
Gynecomastia refers to the enlarged glandular tissue in male breasts, also known as "man boobs". This can drastically affect a man's self esteem and is often times a sensitive subject matter. Gynecomastia surgery aims to remove excess breast tissue to reveal a flatter chest and restore the patient's self confidence. Gynecomastia can be caused by a variety of issues: hormonal imbalance, side effect from medications, hyperthyroidism, chronic kidney failure, etc. Depending on the amount of fatty tissue present in the patient's chest, liposuction may be the only necessary action. However, if there is excessive fatty tissue, patients will be advised to undergo Gynecomastia surgery. Dr. Z will be able to assess your current condition and direct you in the right direction. Choose Gynecomastia surgery in Orlando, FL with our board certified plastic surgeon.
Dr. Z's Gynecomastia Expertise:
Our board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Z, truly believes that patients should be fully informed about any plastic surgery procedure that they are considering. Rather than listening to your friends or reading online, you can listen to a qualified, skilled plastic surgeon explain the Gynecomastia Correction procedure, techniques, and recovery time. Watch Dr. Z explain how to get rid of Gynecomastia in Orlando, also known as "man boobs".
Who Is A Good Candidate For Gynecomastia?
Plastic surgery should always be a personal decision that is not influenced by the opinions of others. Patients must always be in good health to be considered for this procedure. Men often undergo this procedure for similar reasons. If you identify with any of the following, you may be a good candidate for Gynecomastia surgery.
- Breast tissue cannot be targeted with diet and exercise
- Excessive fatty tissue in your breasts
- Feelings of embarrassment or insecurity due to excessive breast tissue
- Fear of taking of your shirt in front of others
How Long Is Gynecomastia Recovery?
After surgery, you will be wrapped in bandages in order to provide your chest the support it needs. You may experience pain, soreness, and/or bruising for a few days after the surgery, but it will subside quickly and the pain is minimal. You will be given an undergarment to wear in order to provide your chest the support it needs to heal properly. Dr. Z and our staff will provide you instructions on how to care for your incision, recovery do's and don'ts, and potential pain medication.
As with all surgeries, your healing process is unique to you and your journey. However, a majority of patients feel ready to return to work only after a few days of surgery depending on their line of work. Patients should refrain from any extensive activities for a minimum of three weeks to ensure proper healing. Keep in mind, you may be different and your recovery process will be advised by Dr. Z and our staff.
Are There Different Gynecomastia Techniques?
Yes, there are different options that Dr. Z will evaluate based on your condition and the amount of fatty breast tissue present. Typically, patients that have minimal fatty tissue will only require liposuction, while others with excessive fatty tissue will require tissue excision surgery.
- Liposuction: A growing number of Gynecomastia patients are being treated with liposuction. This procedure involves incisions on either side of the chest. Depending on Dr. Z's approach, he may place incisions around the aerola or through the armpit. Through these incisions, Dr. Z will extract excess fatty tissue and reshape your chest to reveal a flatter, firmer you.
- Tissue Excision: Severe cases of Gynecomastia or patients with stretched or sagging skin typically require this approach. Tissue excision enables Dr. Z to extra more fatty tissue than liposuction would allow. Depending on the extent of your surgery, incisions will usually be placed around the aerola or under your peck crease.
Can I Finance Gynecomastia in Orlando?
If you're interested in financing Gynecomastia in Orlando, then you're in luck. We have five financing options for you to consider: CareCredit, HZ Plastic Surgery Layaway plan, Alphaeon Credit, LendingUSA, and United Medical Credit.
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
If you're considering Gynecomastia in Orlando, schedule your one-on-one consultation with our board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Z. Call 407-377-5438 or fill out the form below.